I won’t lie to you: I didn’t feel like posting today. Remember when my Pina passed away almost 2 years ago? Well, just yesterday afternoon, after only 12 hours of being off/sick, my other dog Juka passed away from heart failure.
I knew it’d eventually happen. He was 11 years old and very close in age to Pina, so it was a matter of 2~3 years before he passed away as well. But we never thought it’d be this quick and painful. He got sick Thursday night, and by the time I was getting home from work on Friday, he had already passed away. He’d been in pain and we couldn’t make it to the vet that day, so we’re glad he went peacefully. He looked like he was sleeping…
Next week we’ll be receiving his remains, and we’ll put him next to Pina’s.
I’m very sorry for the sad beginning of this post. But I didn’t feel like I could continue being my upbeat self here unless I let you guys know what I’d been up to. Without further ado, lets do a round-up of the outfits I wore this Spring/Summer.
What is your favorite outfit?
Links à la Mode, March 22nd, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Spread Love Wherever You Are
- A Housewife in Heels: Distressed Denim Under $40
- Britt and Whit: 5 Spring Trends + Target Giveaway: My 5 Favorite Trends to Invest in this Spring
- Dangerously Me Blog: Autumn/Winter OOTD Round Up
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Spring + Easter Outfit Idea
- Lady Goodman: Straws for Spring
- Lambassadrice: 5 Things No One Tells You About Interning At A Fashion Magazine
- Looks by MC: A Spring Break || Striped Top & White Jeans
- Online Personal Stylist: 15 of The Best Shoes to Buy from Amazon to Look Expensive for Less
- Tales of Two Blog: Salzburg – Perfect Day Trip from Munich
- What Vru Wore: Black n White Spring
SPONSOR: Shopbop, Saloni, Jacquie Aiche Accessories, Dolce Vita Mules, M2MALLETIER, Avec Moderation, Tata Naka, Bold Prints, Editors’ Picks, Classic Bags, Men’s FILA Subscribe to get my latest content by email! ♥
Join the newsletter!
Subscribe to get my latest content by email! ♥